4/26/08

Work

I am lucky because I live where I work.

A lot of critters have to wake up, get themselves together, and then spend a long time getting to where they will spend their day. I wake up and look out my window and already know what is needed of me.

My home is a shed on the grounds of C.P. Dibbington and I am employed by his estate as a groundskeeper.

I love my work. I do a lot of raking because Mr. Dibbington appreciates my attention to detail. Mr. Dibbington has a beautiful estate. There are large lawns and so many different kinds of bushes, trees and plants. I could get lost for hours just walking around and seeing all the care that goes into making everything look so nice. More than once I have.

I am sure Mr. Dibbington likes it to, but we never get to hear him say so because he's never really around.

Next time I will tell you about Paddy Paws. I work with him the most. He is very good hearted but a bit too much of a goof off. Everyone likes to have fun, but the lawn isn't going to rake itself.

No comments: